You can log in if...
- You already have an account with EPCS.
- You are a School of Education student, faculty, or staff.
- You have been set up to use the Portfolio Project.
- Please contact EPCS to set up an account
EPCS focuses on career development and growth as a lifelong process. Our goal is to provide students with methods, tools, and an understanding of career development that will empower them to make informed career decisions now and far into their future. EPCS’ primary mission is to support our students & alumni through:
- comprehensive Career Services which directly supports students as they begin their program and throughout their careers;
- the Portfolio Project, working with students, instructors, supervisors and staff to create and support a portfolio that develops student reflective practice, and to meaningfully address educator standards and assessments;
- its development and maintenance of online systems including admissions applications, cooperating teacher solicitations and placements, PI-34 Tracking and Program Information, the Portfolio Project, WECAN online teacher application and WECAN-PDP systems.